The sword of the naive knight gets stuck in the pudding of life.

Monday 11 May 2009

Also

Also you don't just have to put your own book in the bookshops. For years I have been editing my own newspapers - drawing all over the pictures, rewriting the stories in a way I like. I've played havoc with the financial markets and Norwich City always win the Universe champions super-premiership. Also, when I go to a restaurant I edit the menus or add things onto the specials that I might like. Also:

Leave your favourite pens in the stationers and buy them back
I've taken all the apples off my apple tree and left them on the shelves in Tesco
Adjust the interest rates offered by banks by putting your "12%" signs in their windows
Take a photo of a house you like and put it in an estate agents window
Drive to your local dealership and ask how much for your own car
On the bus time-table write in the time that the bus actually comes

No comments: