The sword of the naive knight gets stuck in the pudding of life.

Thursday 21 May 2009

It's all rubbish

Is it just me or is everyone disgusted at everything from the bimbos who now read the news to harassment by SKY salesmen to handing out wadges of money to corrupt Eurocrats to packaging that is neither appealing nor functional nor minimal?

But as soon as I start whingeing I feel like Mr Daily Mail reader outraged becoming grumpy old man and I'm still in my 30s! But of course they, the people making everything worse, would want me to think that. Actually I read the guardian, have a very balanced panorama of the world and have a perfectly normal level of outrage. It's just that award winning eco-buildings only last 10 years, Joanna Lumley is the most powerful force in the country, banks, estate agents, I can't open the coffee packet like it says I should, Tichtmarsh...

No comments: