The sword of the naive knight gets stuck in the pudding of life.

Monday 24 August 2009

Happiest Day of My Life

I'm looking forward to the happiest day of my life in mid December when my daughter pops out of my wife. It seems that there will be a lot of worry before and after the event, there will be scenes in the hospital that I don't want to look at and there will be too much well meaning advice. It's all tolerable but not exactly happy making.

To compensate I am expecting some really good movies I hadn't heard of, a win for Norwich City, the publishing world to finally realise my genius and an Indian buffet including fluffy naan breads and chicken shashlik. Yes, I cannot envisage the happiest day of my life not including chicken shashlik because if it didn't how could it be the happiest. I could just have the same day again but this time with chicken shashlik.

No comments: